Effective from July 1, 2013
Welcome to Wermz's copyright policy page. Wermz respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via the Wermz Service infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), 17 United States Code § 512(c)(3), a notice of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to Wermz's designated copyright agent at the following address:
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to Wermz as listed above and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on the Wermz Service or the Wermz Website (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We should also let you know that Wermz has a policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Copyright © 2013 Wermz, Inc. All rights reserved.
Wermz Inc., 200 W. 67th Street, #12L
New York, NY 10023